Friday, April 23, 2010

It started 2 weeks ago....

Had my first follow up visit to Max Muscle today. I've been following their nutrition plan for the past 2 weeks and was anxious to see if I was on track regarding my weight and body fat % goals.

Here is a recap of my initial visit/goals:

4/7/2010:
Weight: 155 lbs
Body Fat %: 24.9%

Goal Weight: 150 lbs
Goal Body Fat %: 19%


If you missed my previous post, check out It Starts Today

So...how did I do? I am happy to say that my discipline paid off well! In two weeks I lost 5.9 lbs and had a 3.69% decrease in body fat....

And it gets better! I actually lost 6.98 lbs of body fat and gained 1.08 lb of muscle!

Seriously? Yes...Seriously. I am nervous and excited to see what the next 2 weeks holds...


4/23/10 Follow up:

Weight: 149.4
Body Fat%: 21.21%

Gotta keep this train a-rollin!

No comments:

Post a Comment