Sunday, January 10, 2010

Breaking all the rules.....

How many of us are defined by our limitations? The answer can be found in those rare moments when we are brutally honest with ourselves. Low self-esteem and self-confidence is a destructive emotion that can be paralyzing if given control in our lives.

Having experienced this many times throughout my life I have made a commitment to leave a different legacy for my children. The next 6 months will be physically and mentally demanding, but I know I can do it. I have the strength within me to push thru; to keep going no matter what. I know that each struggle will make the victory that much sweeter. Thru this and every other challenge I face in my life I am hoping to show Kaity and Ben (and anyone else that may not believe it) that they can truly do anything they set their mind too.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be following along and hopefully helping push you too...

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete