Monday, February 8, 2010

Excited to Swim?

Yes, I really am excited to get into the pool tomorrow (if this snow will let me out of the house in the morning!). Had a great swim practice on Saturday...learning more with every swim and it is great. Everyone in the Altoona Triathlon Club has been so great! I don't know where I would be without them right now!

I am now learning that the reason that I am getting so tired after 25 meters is because I am kicking like a madman, which is wearing me out! I think I also mastered the art of rotating my hips, something that I was good at on the right side, but really REALLY bad at on the left!!

I am really encouraged at my progress just within the past month. I am going to add an extra day of swimming to my weekly schedule to work on my endurance. New swimming schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday!

Believe it or not, I am becoming a swimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment