Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Starting the day off right!

Day 2 on my quest to eat like an athlete. Happy to report that I stuck to my meal plan yesterday, but due to an extra kickboxing workout and making a few substitutions on the meal plan (almond milk with cereal instead of regular milk) I exceeded my calorie deficit yesterday. I am supposed to burn 750 more calories than I consume...OOPS! I burned 3787 calories (over my 3050 target) and ate 1929 calories (under my 2300 target), creating a 1858 calorie deficit. Oh well, I guess if I am going to be off, that is the way to go, instead of eating more than I burn.

On to today....starting my day off right with a healthy and satisfying breakfast of 7 grain hot cereal with 1/4 cup dried fruit, one egg and a small glass of chocolate milk! I was just so proud of myself I had to take a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment